Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Grosvenor walk in centre info
|Sunday||13:00pm - 18:00pm|
|Monday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 21:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 19:00pm|
|Saturday||09:30am - 18:00pm|
Same day Grosvenor doctors appointment from Audley Pharmacy. You can easily see a private GP in Mayfair from our Grosvenor doctors clinic using Central or Jubilee lines from Bond Street Underground Station (9-minute walk). MedicSpot Clinic Grosvenor Square is an online private GP service where you can instantly speak to one of our expert NHS registered doctors Monday to Saturday. Seeing MedicSpot Grosvenor doctors would be a convenient alternative to your regular NHS GP if you're living, working, or visiting in the area. See a private GP in Central London to get comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. See a private Grosvenor GP today.
Quickly see our private Grosvenor doctors
What our patients say
Out of hours GP
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Grosvenor GP today
Visit our Grosvenor walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor