Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Paddington walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Saturday||09:00am - 14:00pm|
Private walk in GP appointments from MedicSpot Clinic Paddington. Easily see a private GP from MedicSpot's walk in clinic in Paddington using Bakerloo, Circle, District, or Hammersmith & City lines from Paddington London Underground Station or GWR, Heathrow Connect, or Chiltern Railways services from Paddington Station. If you're looking for a 'walk in clinic near me', your nearest walk in centre, or a 'walk in centre near me', our walk in clinic in Paddington is a 1-minute walk from major Paddington train stations. Our walk in clinic in London offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. You no longer have to wait hours at an NHS walk in clinic - simply select a time and book online.
Quickly see our private Paddington GP
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.