See a private GP in Merseyside
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online GP in Merseyside.
Get a private GP appointment in Liverpool
Quickly see a private GP in Merseyside
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Private GP Merseyside FAQs
How can I find a private GP near me?
You can find your nearest MedicSpot private GP surgery in Liverpool by typing in your postcode into the search bar.
How do I book a private GP appointment in Liverpool?
Select a convenient time and book online. You can also call one of our experienced advisors and they can help you book a Merseyside GP appointment at your nearest MedicSpot GP surgery.
How much does it cost for a private GP appointment in Liverpool?
It costs £39 for a consultation with a MedicSpot private doctor in Merseyside. MedicSpot does not charge for writing prescriptions, sick notes, or referral letters.
See a private doctor in Merseyside today
Find your nearest private GP practice in Merseyside
- No more waiting
- Same day doctors