Book an appointment
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment at Medicspot Clinic Daventry Town Centre or walk in and see a private doctor in Daventry today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Daventry can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Daventry walk in centre info
|Sunday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Monday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 21:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 18:00|
Looking for out of hours doctors in Daventry? Medicspot Clinic Daventry Town Centre is open from 9 am to 9 pm Monday to Friday and 9 am to 6 pm on Saturday and Sunday. Daventry doctors surgery is conveniently located inside Daventry Day & Night Pharmacy so you can see a doctor and pick up your prescription from the same place. Daventry GP surgery offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. Pre-book your Daventry doctors appointment online and get seen in minutes.
Quickly see a private doctor in Daventry
What our patients say
Out of hours GP
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Daventry GP today
Visit our Daventry walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor