See a private GP in Oxfordshire
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment or walk in and see a private doctor in Oxfordshire today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Oxfordshire can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online GP in Oxfordshire.
Find a private doctor in Oxford
Quickly see a private GP in Oxfordshire
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Private GP Oxfordshire FAQs
How can I find a private GP near me?
You can find your nearest MedicSpot private GP clinic in Oxfordshire by typing in your town or city into the search bar.
How do I book an Oxfordshire GP appointment?
Select a convenient time and book online. You can also call one of our experienced advisors and they can help you book an Oxford GP appointment at your nearest MedicSpot walk in centre.
What is the private doctor consultation fee?
It costs £39 for a consultation with a MedicSpot private doctor in Oxfordshire. MedicSpot does not charge for writing prescriptions, sick notes, or referral letters.
See a private doctor in Oxfordshire today
Find your nearest private walk in centre in Oxfordshire
- No more waiting
- Same day doctors