Book an appointment
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment at Medicspot Clinic Shipston-on-Stour or walk in and see a private doctor in Shipston-on-Stour today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Shipston-on-Stour can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Shipston-on-Stour walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
Looking for out of hours doctors in Shipston-on-Stour? Need a private GP near me? Skip the wait. Pre-book your Shipston-on-Stour doctors appointment and get seen in minutes. Medicspot Clinic Shipston-on-Stour is great for those who cannot get an appointment with their NHS GP. Shipston-on-Stour doctors surgery offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. Walk in at Shipston-on-Stour medical centre and see a Shipston-on-Stour GP today.
Quickly see a private GP in Shipston-on-Stour
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Shipston-on-Stour GP today
Visit our Shipston-on-Stour walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor