See a private GP in West Midlands
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment or walk in and see a private doctor in West Midlands today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in West Midlands can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online GP in West Midlands.
Find private doctors in Birmingham
- Medicspot Clinic Tamworth Station
- Medicspot Clinic Tamworth Glascote Heath
- Medicspot Clinic Shipston-on-Stour
- MedicSpot Clinic Cradley Heath Old Hill
- Medicspot Clinic Stourbridge Lye
- MedicSpot Clinic Birmingham Hollywood
- MedicSpot Clinic Walsall Pleck
- MedicSpot Clinic Burton All Saints Road
- MedicSpot Clinic Nuneaton Town Centre
- MedicSpot Clinic Birmingham Yardley
- MedicSpot Clinic Tamworth Town Centre
- MedicSpot Clinic Birmingham Quinton
- MedicSpot Clinic Coventry Upper Stoke
- MedicSpot Clinic Stratford Upon Avon
- MedicSpot Clinic Leamington Spa
- MedicSpot Clinic Birmingham Sparkbrook
- MedicSpot Clinic Birmingham Heathfield Road
- MedicSpot Clinic Solihull Dovehouse Parade
- MedicSpot Clinic Dudley Priory Road
- MedicSpot Clinic Warwick University
- MedicSpot Clinic Birmingham Stechford
- MedicSpot Clinic Coventry Allesley
Quickly see a private GP in West Midlands
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Private GP West Midlands FAQs
How can I find a private GP near me?
You can find your nearest MedicSpot private GP clinic in the West Midlands by typing in your town or city into the search bar.
How do I book a private doctors appointment in Birmingham?
Select a convenient time and book online. You can also call one of our experienced advisors and they can help you book a West Midlands GP appointment at your nearest MedicSpot walk in centre.
How much does it cost to see a private doctor in the West Midlands?
It costs £39 for a consultation with a MedicSpot private doctor in the West Midlands. MedicSpot does not charge for writing prescriptions, sick notes, or referral letters.
See a private doctor in West Midlands today
Find your nearest private GP practice in West Midlands
- No more waiting
- Same day doctors