Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Horsham walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00am - 17:30pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 17:30pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 17:30pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 17:30pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 17:30pm|
|Saturday||09:00am - 13:00pm|
Need doctors near me or the best doctors in Horsham? Our GP service is perfect for commuters using Southern and Thameslink services from Horsham Station (0.3 miles). You no longer have to wait weeks for an appointment at your Horsham NHS GP surgery. Our GPs in Horsham offer comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. Visit our Horsham doctors surgery today and get seen in minutes.
Quickly see our private doctors in Horsham
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Horsham GP today
Visit our Horsham walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor