Book an appointment
How it works
Book a same day private GP appointment at MedicSpot Clinic Edinburgh Clerk Street or walk in and see a private doctor in Edinburgh today.
Have an online video consultation and a comprehensive examination with one of Medicspot's NHS registered doctors.
Your private GP in Edinburgh can issue prescriptions, available to pay for and collect immediately from the same pharmacy.
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Edinburgh walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||09:00 - 18:30|
|Saturday||09:00 - 18:00|
Book an appointment with a private doctor in Edinburgh. Walk in clinic Edinburgh is conveniently located on Clerk Street inside Newington Pharmacy. Medicspot Clinic Edinburgh Clerk Street is an online private GP service where you can instantly speak to one of our expert NHS registered doctors Monday to Saturday. This service is ideal for those who find it difficult registering with a GP in Scotland. Walk in centre in Edinburgh is wheelchair accessible and provides further assistance to patients if required. Get seen by a private GP in Edinburgh in minutes. Need private healthcare in Edinburgh? Our private clinic in Edinburgh offers expert diagnosis, prescriptions, sick notes, and referrals. See a private GP in Edinburgh today.
Quickly see a private doctor in Edinburgh
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
St Leonards Medical Centre
145 Pleasance, Edinburgh, EH8 9RU, Scotland, ScotlandGo to website
Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh
51 Little France Crescent, Edinburgh, EH16 4SA, Scotland, ScotlandGo to website
Mackenzie Medical Centre
20 West Richmond Street, Edinburgh, EH8 9DX, Scotland, ScotlandGo to website
See a Edinburgh GP today
Visit our Edinburgh walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor