Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Glasgow walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 18:00pm|
|Saturday||09:00am - 17:30pm|
Skip the wait. Book an appointment with a private GP in Glasgow City Centre today. If you're looking for a private GP near me Glasgow or a GP near me Scotland, Medicspot Clinic Glasgow City Centre is only a 1-minute walk from Glasgow High Street Station. This service is ideal for those who find it difficult to get an appointment with an NHS GP in Glasgow City Centre, those who find it difficult learning how to register with a GP for the first time, or those who find it difficult registering with a GP in Scotland. There is good wheelchair access at walk in centre Glasgow. Our private clinic in Glasgow offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. Simply book online and see a private doctor in Glasgow today.
Quickly see a walk in GP in Glasgow
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
See a Glasgow GP today
Visit our Glasgow walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor