See a private GP in Wales
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online GP in Wales.
Find out of hours doctors in Wales
Quickly see a private GP in Wales
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Out of hours Wales FAQs
What do out of hours GP do?
Out of hours GP services provide healthcare for urgent health conditions outside of normal GP surgery hours.
How can I get a GP out of hours?
Many MedicSpot clinics are open late, open on Saturday, and open on Sunday. Check your nearest MedicSpot out of hours GP surgery opening times and book a convenient, same day appointment.
Can I ring 111 for advice?
You can call NHS 111 if you urgently need medical advice or help. You can call 999 if you have an emergency.
See an out of hours GP in Wales today
Find your nearest private out of hours GP in Wales
- No more waiting
- Same day doctors