Book an appointment with one of our online GP’s today and you will be reviewed by one of our GPs who can write you a private referral or select the most appropriate specialist for you based on your symptoms. Your referral will be sent to you the same day.
Physiotherapy Referral Letters
Need to see a physiotherapist? If you require a referral to a private specialist, our GPs at Medicspot can provide you with a referral today, helping you reach the next stage of your treatment with a Physiotherapist sooner. Book an appointment with one of our online GP's today and we’ll do the rest.
Book an appointment with one of our online GP's today and get your referral letter the same day.
No Extra Charge
Your Referral Letter is included in the cost of your appointment.
Physiotherapy helps to restore movement and function when someone is affected by injury, illness or disability. It can also help to reduce your risk of injury or illness in the future. It takes a holistic approach that involves the patient directly in their own care.
Physiotherapists are not doctors. They are professionals that specialise in the treatment of conditions, diseases and injuries affecting movement.
Physiotherapy can be helpful for people of all ages with a wide range of health conditions, including problems affecting the:
- bones, joints and soft tissue – such as back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain and sports injuries
- brain or nervous system – such as movement problems resulting from a stroke, multiple sclerosis (MS) or Parkinson’s disease
- heart and circulation – such as rehabilitation after a heart attack
- lungs and breathing – such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and cystic fibrosis
They're able to:
- Provide advice on preventing injury (like posture and correct lifting techniques)
- Use exercise, electrotherapy and massage techniques to improve mobility and ease pain
- Relieve pain through muscle therapy