Book an appointment
How it works
Making you healthier, faster
We believe convenient access to healthcare leads to a healthier, happier nation. That’s why we’ve designed the Medicspot Clinical Station - the safest way to see an online doctor.
Battersea walk in centre info
|Monday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Tuesday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Wednesday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Thursday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Friday||09:00am - 18:30pm|
|Saturday||09:00am - 14:00pm|
Skip the wait. Book an appointment with a private GP in Battersea Rise today. Our Clapham Junction walk in centre is conveniently located in Robards Pharmacy. You can easily see a private GP from our Battersea medical centre using Overground services from Clapham Junction Railway Station (9-minute walk). Medicspot's Battersea medical practice is an online private GP service where you can instantly speak to one of our expert NHS registered doctors Monday to Saturday. Our Battersea doctors surgery in London offers comprehensive clinical examinations, expert diagnosis, instant prescriptions, sick notes, and referral letters. You no longer have to wait weeks for an appointment with your regular NHS GP in Battersea. See a private GP at Battersea Clinic today.
Quickly see a private GP in Battersea
What our patients say
What we treat
- Aches and painsArthritis, back pain, muscle sprains, etc.
- AllergiesHay fever, house dust allergy, itchy eyes, etc.
- Cold and fluInfluenza, fever, etc.
- Ear, nose and throat
- Eye problemsConjunctivitis, red eye, stye, blepharitis, etc.
- HeadachesTension headache, migraine, etc.
- Male sexual healthErectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc.
- Mental healthDepression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Skin problemsRash, acne, eczema, fungal infection, hairloss, etc.
- Urine infectionsUrinary tract infections, cystitis, incontinence, etc.
- Female sexual healthEmergency contraception, Heavy Period, etc.
- Feets and nailsNail infections, athlete’s foot, etc.
- General wellbeingWeight loss, smoking cessation, etc.
- Travel medicineTravel advice, travel anxiety, period delay, etc.
Additional private GP services available
Looking for nearby NHS services?
Battersea Rise Group Practice
17 Battersea Rise, Battersea, London, SW11 1HG, SW11 1HGVisit
The Junction Health Centre
Grant Road, Clapham Junction, London, SW11 2NU, SW11 2NUVisit
Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
369 Fulham Road, London, SW10 9NH, SW10 9NHVisit
See a Battersea GP today
Visit our Battersea walk in centre to see a private GP today.
- No more waiting
- Same day doctor