Covid-19 Recovery Certificates for Travel
Important: as of 31/01/23 Medicspot's Covid Recovery Certificate service is no longer available. Have you tested positive for Covid in the last 6 months? Are you unsure if you can travel or not? If you have recovered, you can get a Covid Recovery Certificate for Travel. Your proof of Positive Covid test must be dated more than 7 days ago. We cannot offer Recovery Certificates for positive results within the last 7 days.
Easy online form
No appointment necessary
Request your Certificate online 24/7
Get your certificate in 12 working hours (certificates are processed 9am-4pm, Mon-Fri)
Widely accepted for travel
Am I eligible?
- Anyone who has recovered from Covid 19 in the last 6 months
- Any age over 5 (parent or guardian must complete for U18’s)
- Any vaccination status (check destination criteria)
- Your proof of Positive Covid test must be dated more than 7 days ago. We cannot offer Recovery Certificates for positive results within the last 7 days.
What you’ll need
- The date of your positive Covid 19 Test
- PDF, screenshot or photo of your positive test result
- Passport Number (optional)
How it works
Upload proof of positive test
We’ll need a test certificate or NHS notification with your name and date of birth. We cannot accept photos of test kits or cassettes.
Complete a 5-minute form
Undertake your assessment of recovery via our simple, online form. No appointment needed!
Receive your certificate fast
A Medicspot UK doctor will review your form, and if appropriate, issue your Covid Recovery Certificate by email — with QR code included.
Which Countries accept Covid Recovery Certificates?
The following countries currently accept Covid Recovery Certificates. Please confirm the current entry requirements for your destination country before purchase.
Updated on: 18/07/2022